The Regular Program is the most flexible plan. It's
suitable for any weight loss goal and can be adapted to any lifestyle.
You can lose two to five pounds per week on the Regular Program.
On this program, you will combine three servings of the
Cambridge Food For Life Nutrition formula (cereal, soups, or drinks)
with 400 calories of conventional food (one calorie-controlled, nutritionally-balanced meal).
- Flexible program to fit any goal or lifestyle
- Combines the Cambridge Food For Life Nutrition formula as a
nutritional foundation with healthy conventional food selections
- 820 calories each day for effective weight loss
How to Follow the Program
- Enjoy three servings (420 calories) of the Cambridge Food For Life Nutrition
formula (cereal, soups, or drinks) each day at or near your normal mealtimes.
Do not skip any servings. Add 400 calories from a variety of healthy
conventional foods in the form of snacks or meals for a daily total
of 820 calories.
- Drink a minimum of eight to ten 8-ounce glasses
of water each day (tea, coffee, and other non-caloric beverages are
allowed in addition to, but not substituting for, the water).
- Continue on your program until you reach your weight
There is no right or wrong time to take your Cambridge
Food For Life Nutrition servings as long as you have three each day.
Most commonly, Cambridge servings are taken at regular mealtimes. Those
who are on the Regular Program and consume their conventional meal at
dinnertime may have their last Cambridge serving during the evening,
to overcome late night snacking.